YOUR USE OF THIS
WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND
Terms shall mean and
include the following:
- Service Provider means Sadanika Solutions Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act 1956 and having its registered office at J2 102 Greenwood Regency, Doddokanahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore 560035.
- Words referring to the masculine gender include the feminine gender, and vice versa, singular includes the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
- Website means www.homebuy360.com, a product of the Service Provider, which provides a technology platform to real estate builders/real estate entities/agents/ property consultants and interested buyers.
- Service means the interactive online platform and service offered by the Service Provider through the Website connecting real estate builders/ real estate entities/ agents/ property consultants and interested buyers.
- Content means all content and information provided on and through the Website.
- Buyer/ Interested Buyer means a person who is in agreement with the Builder to purchase real estate/ property and is registered with the Website.
- Builder/real estate entity means the company, corporation, partnership firm, institute, trust or any legal entity (which is registered with the Website) that enters into a transaction with the Buyer for sale of units of the real estate entity.
- User means the buyer/ interested buyer, the builder/ real estate entity or any other person accessing the Website.
- Limitations on Use: The Content is for personal use of a User only and not for commercial exploitation. It is also prohibited to use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or Users. The User is not permitted to copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Website. The User must not use or otherwise export or re-export the Website or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Website illegally. Any unauthorized use of the Website or its Content will result in appropriate legal action against the User.
- No advice rendered by Service Provider: The Content available on or through the Website is as provided by the Buyer or the Builder for the reference of the Builder or the Buyer, and does not suggest or intend to and does not constitute any confirmation by the Service Provider by reason of being available on the Website. Any person who intends to use/ rely upon the Content or other information available on the Website is recommended to take appropriate specific business/ commercial/ legal and other advice.
- Limitation of liability of Service Provider: The User acknowledges that under no circumstance will the aggregate liability of the Service Provider exceed the fee paid by the User for availing the service offered by the Service Provider, and the liability will always be limited to that portion of the service that caused the liability.
- No liability of Service Provider to User: The Service Provider under no circumstances takes responsibility for the reliability or credibility of the Builder registered with the Website or that of the Buyer accessing the Website. The Service Provider will not be liable for any failures due to application or internet errors or unavailability, or any other circumstance beyond its reasonable control. The Service Provider will have no liability for loss of information caused by a breakdown, error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or to the computer system of the User. The Service Provider will have no liability for any loss suffered as a result of the use of the Website or reliance on any Content or information provided on it. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages or other loss or costs resulting from the use or the inability to use the service, given that the Website is only a medium for the Buyer and the Builder to interact and access the information provided/ made available by each other pursuant to their relationship.
- The Service Provider may put in place such systems as it may deem fit from time to time to prevent automated programs being used to obtain unauthorized access to the Website
- Service Provider granted License to use Content: By uploading Content to or submitting any information for use on the Website and in consideration of the User accessing the Website and the features therein, the User grants (or warrants that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) the Service Provider a perpetual free license to use, reproduce, publish and distribute such information or incorporate such information into any form, medium, or technology.
- Advertisers and sponsors: The Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are expected ensure that information submitted for inclusion on the Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. The Service Provider will not be responsible for the illegality or any error or inaccuracy in the information uploaded by the advertisers and/or sponsors. Users are advised to take appropriate advice before acting upon such details.
- Registration. Certain sections of the Website require the User to register. If registration is requested, the User must provide accurate and complete registration information; and inform the Service Provider about any changes to that information from time to time. In the event of any inaccurate or false information provided by the User, the Service Provider will not be liable. Each registration is for a single User only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. It will be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that the account login id and password is protected and its unauthorized use is safeguarded against. The Service Provider reserves the right to bar Users from the Website either through a permanent withdrawal of their access or on temporary basis. Such Users will not attempt to use the Website under any other/ false name or through any other way.
- Errors and Corrections. The Service Provider does not represent or warrant that the information/ Content available on or through the Website posted by the builders or otherwise regarding their respective entities is correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Due to the nature of application and the internet, it cannot be guaranteed that the access to, or the running of, the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. The Service Provider will not be responsible for the Content that cannot be processed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Third Party Content. Third party content might be made available on the Website or may be accessible via links from the Website. The Service Provider is not liable for any mistakes, misstatements, defamation, slander, libel, omissions or falsehood in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of information contained in any third party content appearing on the Website. The information and opinions in the third party content does not reflect the beliefs and opinions of Service Provider.
- Disclaimer.The Website is provided on an "as is" basis. The Service Provider expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The Service Provider disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions from this Website and the Content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, (b) any third party web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this web site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, (c) the unavailability of the Website or any portion thereof, (d) Buyer's and/or Builder's use of this Website, or (e) Buyer's and/or Builder's use of any equipment or software in connection with the Website.